Antietam Call Center
Antietam Call Center is a division of Antietam Communications Network; a company that has served the telecommunications needs of the business community for more than 40 years. Taking advantage of advances in technology has allowed us to remain a leader in the telemessaging arena.
We have created the perfect facility for meeting the demands of the growing order entry and inbound call processing market. Incorporating sophisticated software into our facility has allowed us to provide services that go well beyond the telemessaging capacity of traditional answering services.
Our primary goal at Antietam Call Center is to provide personalized customer service for each and every one of our clients. In recent years, customer service has increasingly become an automated affair, which is impersonal and sometimes frustrating to inbound callers. If personal attention and high quality customer service is important to you and your clients, then Antietam Call Center is here to facilitate all of your answering service needs.
Antietam Messaging Center
Over the past few years, we have surveyed customer needs and have learned that we could make changes to our existing services that would enable us to separate ourselves from our competition. Antietam Communications Network has therefore upgraded our answering service system with features that provide our clients with some of the latest technology available. We would like to extend an invitation to your business to try our service to see what we can do for you. Some of these new features include:
- Calls Handled in the Order Received: You will never be put on hold by an operator. All incoming calls are handled to completion every time. This provides true FIFO call distribution.
- On Call Scheduler: This allows us to enter your on call information, based on the time your on-call information changes, in advance. If you send us a monthly schedule we now have the ability to enter the information for the entire month or months.
- Automatic FAX/e-mail Messaging: This allows the system to fax your messages automatically without the assistance of an operator. You will receive a copy of all calls during your specified period of time.
- Customer Directory: This gives an operator the ability to look up an account by name (account name, doctor’s name, on call person’s name etc.) immediately upon request.
- Call Screening: This function serves to screen out non-emergency calls while allowing the caller the opportunity to speak to an operator at any time during the call. Taking advantage of this feature will reduce the overall cost of your answering service billing by reducing your over call charges.
- Voice Mail Message Retrieval: This service will allow your office to pick up non-emergency messages at your convenience. Our staff will record your non-emergency messages to your personal voice mailbox.